Ever since the laws of many states have legalized the production and sale of CBD products that are derived from hemp plant; the online marketplace for these products have soared sky high.
Every marketplace is governed by the laws of supply and demand. Since the consumer base for CBD oil is growing, so are the number of sellers; and the range of innovative products entering the online stores as well are constantly increasing in number.
When buying CBD for sale, one must ensure that they research well. JustCBDstore is one of the best stores in the UK. They not only sell wide range of CBD products but also provide third party laboratory verification certificates with their products ensuring their customers that their products are authentic and high in purity.
Tips to find reliable CBD product brands
In the past about 15 companies selling fraudulent CBD products were sent warning letters by the FDA. In order to protect yourself from such unauthentic brands, you must be diligent before making an online purchase. Some key features of authentic brands are:
- Check for their license and third party testing of their products:
- This is the very first step to ensure brand reliability.
- When the sellers are licensed and their products are certified by third party labs; chances are their products are authentic and not diluted and mixed with harmful substances.
- This will also ensure that you are receiving what you are paying for; the labels will match the actual product.
- Check for the extraction methods used by the brand:
- The method of extraction will alter the end product to a huge extent.
- Avoid companies selling CBD products extracted by heat methods and rely on those that use a cleaner extraction method such as CO2 extraction.
- This is necessary to ensure that the therapeutic properties of CBD are maintained in the end product and you will receive its full benefits.
- Check for the range of CBD products available with the brand:
- We have many spectrums of CBD in the market and the therapeutic property of each one varies.
- While CBD isolate is highly used for its medicinal properties; most of the authentic online brands much have a range of full spectrum products in their shelves as well.
- This is because it is the full spectrum product that has greater healing properties because of the entourage effects caused by multiple of compounds that constitute it.
- Sourcing of products:
- The source of plants used for extraction of cannabinoids is very important when you are looking for a genuine seller.
- Only stick to sellers who source their products from hemp that is cultivated in compliance with the farm bills.
- Thus, look for U.S. collaboration on the brand website and you will have got an idea about the legal compliance of their products.
- Product packaging:
Some features to look for in the packaging are:
- QR code
- THC content
- Appropriate content label
- Packaging that ensures that natural elements are not lost during the transit.
Perform a thorough research before you decide to put in your money and your health in the hands of dealers that could take undue advantage of online selling platforms. Steer away from unreliable processed products as the purity of such substances is highly questionable and may contain constituents that could be detrimental to your health and might even be illegal to consume.